It’s not often I get to actually visit the houses I post about in these round-ups, but I saw the Midwestern Beauty in the picture above.
- That Midwestern Beauty? That’s this 1955 house. It’s iupside down – kitchen is on the top floor! The house feels small for a family, but what a view from the living room.
- I like the idea of these birdhouse campers. But I’d want to play with them and have them by pulled by a mini classic car. Who’s with me here?
- Well known for designing for Knoll, Harry Bertoia’s daughter will speaking about her father’s work at IIT next month.
- Last Lustron ever built? Hard to know for sure, but this Illinois house is on the market.
- An early historic preservation Jane Jacobs’ prescient words on what would be her 100th birthday on Wednesday.
That’s it for now, friends. Enjoy.