Here’s my weekly round-up of all things Mid Century Modern, a list that I build all week long.
- I’m loving these garage doors of a Naperville, Ill. Mid Century Modern 1959 home. All it needs is a classic car for an out-of-this-world photo op.
- Interesting concept: can a vegan diner save a Mid Century Modern commercial building?
- Mid Century Modern church from 1959 was nearly shut down…but parish paid off debt and brought in 40 new families. What other churches will need to do to survive.
- A couple with a baby on board restore a 1946 trailer on their own.
- The city of Greenville, S.C. wants to designate this 1955 home as a historic landmark.
That’s it for today, friends. Over and out for now.